Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brett!

Yesterday was Brett's birthday. Unfortunately, we have been passing a cold around and yesterday was my worst day. To top it off, Brett had to work 11 to 7 as well. I did make his favorite breakfast yesterday, but that was about it. And, so I wouldn't have to go pick up a cheesecake, my sweet mother-in-law made one instead. So, tonight, we're going out to eat with some friends and celebrate his birthday.
I never tell Brett enough how much I love him and how amazing he is. I am so proud of him and all his accomplishments and goals. I am incredibly thankful to the Lord for bringing us together, because His plans were infinitely greater than mine! Brett is an amazing husband and father, and I love how genuine and understanding he is. I could go on, but instead I'll wrap it up.

Happy Birthday, Brett! I love you, and I hope we celebrate many more of your birthdays together!