Sunday, June 7, 2009

great week

I spent last week in Birmingham with my mom teaching swimming lessons. Although I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to, I did get to meet Zack's fiancee and see his family. I also got to catch up with my friend Christy and her beautiful baby girl. And my mom had her best friend, her best friend's daughters and their sons over to swim. Aubrey had a great time swimming with the boys. She was worn out after that. We were both very glad to get back home and spend time with Brett.
Yesterday, we relaxed pretty much the whole day, except for a trip to Wal-Mart. Today, we started a One Prayer series at church, and our message was incredible! It definitely challenged me to reach out more to people and show them the love of Jesus. Youth tonight was awesome too. We only had guys there tonight, but they really encouraged one another and showed one another a lot of compassion.
3 days until my 3 year anniversary!

-Lauren

No comments: