Sunday, January 4, 2009

My little brother is married!


Yesterday, my brother Alan got married. I am so proud of him and the godly man he has become. He is going to make a great husband, and eventually a wonderful father. This weekend was really fun, but very tiring. I forgot how much is involved in a wedding. Aubrey did pretty well- much better than I expected. Of course she got off schedule big time though. Brett was sitting with her on the back row at the wedding last night. I was in the front because I read a scripture during the ceremony. Aubrey was doing so well until I started talking. She is such a Mommy's girl! She started crying and then tried to talk to me. Brett had to take her out in the foyer, and she calmed down. After all the pictures from the rehearsal dinner and wedding, being passed around a lot, and sitting still for part of the ceremony, she still did pretty well. Aubrey even let my cousin Rick carry her around for about 20 minutes at the reception.
We decided to drive back last night so we could get Aubrey back on schedule. She fell asleep about 10:30. During church this morning then, she started getting fussy. She'll get there though. Tomorrow we get back into our normal schedule because I go back to work. The break flew by way too fast! Hopefully the next one will go slower.
-Lauren

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations man!